Article provided by: Lyon's Tree Service
Looking for a Roseville Tree Service Company? Try Lyon’s Tree Service. They are a full service commercial and residential tree service.
What services do we provide?
- Tree Trimming/Pruning
- Tree Removal
- Stump Grinding
- Tree Landscaping
- Cabling and Bracing
- Emergency Tree Services (storm damage)
- Problem Diagnosing and Consulting
How to choose the right Tree Service Company?
When you are searching for a Tree Service Company, you should do your homework. Ask your family and friends and co-workers if they know anyone or could recommend a Tree Service. If you are starting from scratch, there are a few things to consider before you make your decision. Look up Roseville Tree Service companies and shop around.
- Make sure the company is licensed, bonded, and insured. Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in your area? Request a copy of their business license and their insurance.
- Do they have the appropriate safety gear? Ground crews should at least be wearing helmets, face shields, or safety glasses and steel-toed boots. If a climber is necessary, they should have a proper saddle, helmet, safety glasses, or face shield, steel toe boots, and adequate ropes for climbing.
- Get an estimate in writing. Legitimate businesses will not hesitate to put it in writing. Do not give them any money down. They are not contractors buying materials; they are simply supplying labor. You shouldn’t have to pay for anything until you are delighted with the job.
- Look closely and examine the estimates. You can’t compare prices if companies are quoting you on different items. Precisely what is going to be done? Will they cut and trim all limbs or just the dead and damaged ones? Will they clean up and remove the debris? Be very clear about your expectations and get it in writing.
- Pricing can vary between different companies. Some companies are better equipped to handle specific jobs and can do them for less money. If a company is busy, your price may be much higher. Just be patient and shop around. You will find what you want.
What types of machinery does a Tree Service typically have?
- Ariel Bucket Truck: These allow ease in pruning and removal of trees.
- Tree Chippers: Chip limbs into mulch
- Mini Skid Steerer: These pieces of equipment have tracks and are self-propelled. They can lift heavy branches and trees out of your yard.
- Crane Truck: Can lift land load logs easily.
- Telescopic Power Pole Saws: Are used for shaping and trimming limbs high off the ground.
- Chain saws: Depending on their size, they can fell a tree or cut up limbs.
- Hedge Trimmers: Are used for maintaining trees and shrubs.
- Stump grinder: These handy machines grind your stump to the ground.
- Trucks: Pick-up trucks, 4×4’s, and dump trucks are used for everything and come in different sizes depending on what their function is. Such as hauling extra crew and equipment or debris.
Who provides honest and reliable Roseville tree service? Lyon’s Tree Service does. We proudly service Sacramento County, Placer County, and Nevada County. Give us a call today.