Tree King is the best LI tree service company with affordable maintenance plans and low prices. We are a renowned company for tree removal in Nassau County with highly skilled arborists and offer 24/7 emergency storm damage services.
What makes us the #1 company for Tree services in Nassau County, NY?
We are an experienced tree services company with a team of skilled arborists that specialize in tree pruning, trimming, removal, and emergency tree storm services. We also offer special discounts for senior patients and have the best recurring maintenance plans.
Besides, we pride ourselves on our fastest turn-around time and our clean-up services. We ensure the health of your trees and the safety of your property with exceptional tree services. We have earned ourselves an impeccable reputation for being the best tree service in Long Island.
Top reasons to hire a professional for tree-related services
Tree services like pruning, trimming, elevating, and cutting can be potentially dangerous unless you have the right machinery, tools, and experience. Here are the top reasons why you should hire a professional:
- Tree maintenance requires skill and extensive knowledge of various species. Only an arborist can examine the tree health and recommend an appropriate course of action for its healthy growth.
- Services like trimming and stump removal require the use of heavy tools and machinery. Handling these tools requires an extraordinary level of care and precaution, as one wrong move can cause severe injuries.
- An arborist may use the best grooming techniques and cut your trees in an aesthetically appealing way to add more beauty to your property.
Grooming trees can be a costly affair if you plan on renting or buying the tools for the job. Ultimately, you may end up spending more than what you would otherwise pay for an arborist.
When should I consider tree services?
While trees provide your home with shade and aesthetic appeal, it is important to care for them from time to time to foster their healthy growth. Here are some signs that warn the need for tree service:
- Yellow or brown leaves – If you notice yellow or brown leaves in your tree in the summer, winter, or spring, it may be due to the rotting of the root, and it requires immediate action.
- Peeling bark and leaking fluid – If the tree bark is peeling away, it could mean that your tree is diseased. Similarly, if you spot your tree leaking a strange dark-colored fluid that has an unpleasant odor to it, it is a serious red flag. You need an arborist to inspect the situation and recommend an appropriate course of action.
- Safety of the property – Tree branches hanging above your home can pass moisture on to your roof and cause bigger problems to your structure. It is also important to cut the weak and low hanging branches to avoid damages to your property.
Call Tree King today to schedule tree removal in Nassau County. We charge the lowest tree removal cost in the city and offer the best clean up services after completing the job. With over 30 years of knowledge, experience, and a team of professional arborists, we are the #1 Nassau County tree service providers.
Levittown NY 11756